Background

About Me

Nik

Hello, my name is Nikhil Anand.
I'm a digital photographer from Mumbai, India. Currently I'm completing my graduation degree at Thakur's institute, Mumbai. Apart from that I've recently completed a 3 year multimedia course.

I've got a creative eye ever since i could remember, and that has helped me coming a long way through with the camera. The camera I use is a old Sony Cybershot DSC-W90. It is not exactly what I want, but again better than nothing. The only advantage is its pocket fit, and use anywhere anytime feature.

I've found to blend perfectly well with the nature photography genre. It is my love for nature that has got me into it perfectly well.

Apart from Photography, I Love digital painting. matte painting skills come in handy for complex photograph manipulations.

Currently, I'm gathering funds for a better camera.

Enjoy the assorted collection of my best clicks throughout this blog. Dont hesitate to leave a comment for critiques!

Categories: Share